Finite Element Analysis
Finite Element Method is the most widely used method for solving problems of engineering and mathematical models. Typical problem areas of interest include structural analysis, frequency response, vibration analysis, heat transfer, buckling
analysis, fatigue and design optimization. We collaborate with design engineers for analyzing product behavior, predict failures and optimize the product design accordingly.
- Linear Static Analysis – Response of structure or component to applied loads.
- Non-linear static Analysis – Nonlinear material and large deformations.
- Buckling Analysis – compression static loads resulting in instability
- Modal Analysis – Natural frequency / normal modes
- Harmonic Response – frequency response
- Random Vibration Analysis – response to external excitation
- Thermal Analysis – stress induced by temperature distribution
- Steady State Thermal – temperature distribution within solid body
- Transient Thermal – temperature variation with time
- Fatigue Analysis – life prediction
- Design Validation & Optimization – topological optimization